Sunday, October 16, 2005

Photo Journal Entry #1

Hello everyone. In lieu of posting a standard text-based update, which I plan to only do every other week or so, I've decided to also periodically post a photo journal of things going on here, along with an archived photo that people would hopefully be interested in. Hope you all enjoy...


This was taken from the end of the mile-long pier in Southend.



The pier caught fire this week and had to be shut down. It will probably be several months before it is repaired enough to reopen fully. Good thing I got down there early and took the photo above.



A shot of the Southend faithful who made the 200 mile trip to Doncaster on Saturday. Notice there is no seats there. Thankfully I was provided a ticket in the seated area of the main stand, and speaking of which...



Here is what my view from the seats looked like.


And from the archives...


I don't know what to say other than, yes, they were every bit as bad as they appear to be...

3 Comments:

Blogger steven said...

oh memories.

to those who spent that last night at the cabin, i must be the worst scarer in the world. i scare myself in the process of attempting to scare another person, just contemplating what kind of scare I might provide, or what kind of cosmic karma may happen as result

4:32 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Is that Ozzy Osbourne on that "Trick or Treat" cover?

WOW.

[wink wink]

7:11 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

yeah, and Gene Simmons! I think he appeared on a KISS poster that was on the main character's wall!

And Steve, I remember talking about how spooky it was up there that last night; how it took us hours to talk ourselves down enough, and how McAnall slept through the whole thing...

2:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home