Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Doesn't that smell fresh?

Hey! Everyone else was doing it, why can't I? It seemed time to change from the ol' 565 design, so I went with this new dealie. Content and topics will remain the same, which is to say, whatever I feel like writing about.

Based on Dariano's comment, I decided to "bring you into my life" a little more, as evidenced by the new and improved sidebar, showing you what I'm reading, watching and listening to. I'm going to try and be diligent if any of that stuff changes. Obviously the books, games and music are all what I'm into now, and the films are the five most recent things I've seen. But what Brad fan doesn't want that extra peer into my life?

Anyways, comments and criticizms of the facelift will be welcomed in the comment section. Thanks.

10 Comments:

Blogger Brad said...

well, I did the best I could. But the color along the top seems similar to the colors I had on my previous setup. Did you hate that too??

8:26 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

It's a nice change Brad.

9:01 PM  
Blogger steven said...

I think it's better. I hated your old site design. Not that blogger provides anything that good.

2:13 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

yeah, I was trying to pick a template that someone else hadn't already used or isn't using. Which means, I had like two non-woman ones left. And in this design it was the "puke" color as Dariano so elegantly put it or lavendar. Thanks, but I'll stay with puke. I'm glad you guys at least see it as a marginal improvement though.

10:27 AM  
Blogger steven said...

Why is it that I cannot bring myself to watch Motorcycle Diaries?

11:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We Brad fans enjoy the peep of Inner Brad we are getting

5:26 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

because you don't like Che Guevara Steve?

11:12 PM  
Blogger JZ said...

I am so happy to see you are listening to The Bravery. They've been on of my bands through a number of adventures in my life.

hope you're enjoying them.

1:03 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

yeah, JZ, I really am. I've been listening to that CD in my car ever since I got it about a month ago. I think every song on there is at least decent, which is hard for CD's to do.

8:22 AM  
Blogger steven said...

The Killers are better. Much better.

10:47 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home