Sunday, October 30, 2005

Photo Journal Entry #2

Keeping to my promise of trying to deliver a new batch of photos on weeks when I don't supply a written update, here are this week's pics. Enjoy!



This was taken on Friday night when we were all out bidding Ross farewell as he leaves us for Arsenal. From left to right: Marisa, myself, Ross, Claire.



The great thing about England is you can just literally step off the tube and bump into sights like this, the Tower of London.



A packed Roots Hall crowd cheers on Southend to victory over Nottingham Forest.



I took this walking out to the end of the pier, which is 1.25 miles long, and has caught on fire recently, as evidenced in the previous photo journal.


And from the archives...


I wasn't paying attention when it was taken, but I have great memories of the GMAC Bowl in December 2003 when Miami beat Louisville, Big Ben's final game in red.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home