Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I'm Out

Hey everyone, I will be leaving Perrysburg Wednesday morning at 8am for Portland and so will probably be out of touch on e-mail and blogs for a few days as I head west. We are hoping to arrive in Portland on Friday night and moving into my apartment on Saturday. I should have the internet up and running on Saturday and so I hope to be online and able to communicate again by Sunday. Work starts then on Monday morning!

If you need to get ahold of me in the mean time, I will have my cell phone on me but you know how I feel about driving and talking, right Failor? It was great to see everyone around here and please feel free to visit any time. My couch is your couch!

3 Comments:

Blogger Marty said...

Congrats Brad!!!! I'm glad your search wasn't as long as mine. It's too bad you're going to be so far away, but that's how it goes. Can't wait for the wedding. I'm gonna miss going to the NCAAs with you. You deserve the best, keep in touch!!!

10:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Brad, I blog about the Timbers over at Oregonlive. I look forward to working with you in Portland. You'll find that we have some of the best fans in the country.

Bob

http://www.oregonlive.com/weblogs/timbersblog/

7:06 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Marty, thanks for the good wishes and I'm going to miss not going to the tourney as well! Cheer extra loud for this year's Fairleigh-Dickinson if you do go!

Bob, thanks for the link. I've read that site before and have been very impressed. I just met Chris and got a tour of the stadium and I'm very excited to meet the Timbers fans and get to experience the games. Hope to meet you soon.

1:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home