Sunday, February 19, 2006

Time Flies...

Well, it's hard to believe it's already been a week since I moved into my new place in Portland and started my new job. I have to say that the week went by quickly because of everything that was going on.

My new job is always busy, never a dull moment. Already I have several projects that will certainly be keeping me busy, but I'm hoping that they won't be as bad once the seasons get under way. I will be working primarily with the soccer team, so I have been meeting with the head coach and he seems to be a great guy to work with, so I think I'll be in good shape in that department.

The apartment has also shaped up very nicely, Lucy and I are all settled in. Internet is up and running so the communication lines are wide open, so thanks to everyone for the well wishes this last week. I think it's exciting to be in a new place with a new home and I look forward to what's ahead.

Portland itself seems to be a lovely city with plenty of things to do for visitors who don't have to work, so feel free to come out and visit any time! Seriously, please do, Lucy needs some attention...

5 Comments:

Blogger Gabe said...

I think that you need to get another dog so lucy has a friend :) And you better not pick up that crazy west coast accent!! Have a great week :)

2:13 PM  
Blogger steven said...

oh by the end of all his travels he'll end up talking unintelligible gibberish.

6:39 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Steve,

I have only one response for you...

awhhsefsh sehs e oihrusrh

11:08 AM  
Blogger JZ said...

Ted and I started looking at flights... hows June sound?

10:15 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

that would be fine, as long as you're aware that I will still need to spend time at the office too. I'm sure the two of you could find things around Portland to do though, right? Let me know when you start looking at some precise dates and we can look into baseball and soccer schedules to see if there's any of those for you to go to.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home