Thursday, November 03, 2005

Perks


This is a photo from the shoot I stopped by at

A special mid-week post to all of you bloggers out there. This one I just couldn't keep quiet as I had an interesting little side trip while out on errands today with Dave Scriven, media manager. We dropped by for a photo shoot of our new PA announcer for home matches at Roots Hall, former Sun Page 3 topless model Kelly Burgess. It was a great experience to say the least as I got to see her wearing only a football shirt, and hopefully I'll be able to post that soon, but in the meantime, above is a sample.

For you mature readers out there, here's what you really wanted to see.

Click Here

5 Comments:

Blogger steven said...

Thanks for reminding me that breasts exist.

1:09 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

haha, you're welcome. Never hurts to remember does it?

3:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All of a sudden I find myself liking Betterview, whatever it is.
Ted

4:16 PM  
Blogger JZ said...

best thing. I thought I clicked on mac's blog for a sec... read the post, and I was like Jesus... mac likes titties!!!

then I realized it was you.

hahaha

10:50 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

hahaha, that is great, and what an eye-opener it would have been!! Sorry to disappoint that it's only me!!

Tedski, Betterview (understatement here) is our main shirt sponsors, they're a windows and patios company here in Southend.

6:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home