Tuesday, October 24, 2006

callin' you out...

I'm calling you out Cavins!

Remember the "Hot List" from sophomore year? I'm saying we bring it back, this time with a twist. We each pick our ten lovliest ladies, but we will alternate picking, kickball-style. So once a beautiful femme is selected, she can't be selected for the other list!

We can use two images and a few paragraphs for each selection to justify her spot on the list. I'll post my selections on my blog and you post your selections on yours.

Are you game? I'll let you pick first...

4 Comments:

Blogger Gabe said...

Oh my, I can't wait to see what y'all come up with :)

8:22 PM  
Blogger steven said...

well, it's a good thing i'm getting internet tomorrow!

3:55 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

sure is! I look forward to your first pick!

7:56 PM  
Blogger steven said...

done...

3:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home