Sunday, November 12, 2006

Brad's Pick: Nelly Furtado



Admittedly, Nelly Furtado is the reason that this little contest even exists. Sure, she was a cute young girl around the time her first album came out, but woah, has she ever grown up!? Although her album was out when Steve and I made the first list, I wouldn't have put her in my top ten, but now I wouldn't leave her out!

If you haven't seen the video for "Promiscuous," I highly recommend seeing it and you'll understand why she's on here. The song's not great, so you can turn the volume off, but it's the images that you want anyway! I honestly don't know if I've ever seen a woman rock a pair of blue jeans like Nelly, she just wears them with sheer perfection.

Want me to really mess with your mind? She's a mom!

Steve?

3 Comments:

Blogger steven said...

i see you've become a todd solondz fan!

12:17 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

yeah, every time I watch one of his films, I end up laughing at it, but only because I can really closely identify with it.

11:50 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

it was wonderful, although I spent the whole time in conference rooms!

11:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home