Sunday, December 03, 2006

Brad's Pick: Naomi Watts



My first experience with the beautiful Naomi Watts was, like most guys and most Americans, in David Lynch's Mulholland Dr.. I watched the movie as part of Steve's list ironically, not for the reason most men watch it, which is the lesbian love scene she has in it.

The intriguing part of Naomi Watts is that she is very much girl-next-door cute, but she seems to shatter it in the movies I see her in (namely Mulholland Dr. and 21 Grams). Not to mention that she has a gorgeous accent for guys that enjoy that sort of thing.

And guys? She's not married! Now stop drooling...

10 Comments:

Blogger steven said...

fuck

8:48 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

haha, was she your next pick?

2:34 AM  
Blogger steven said...

she probably would have been #2

1:52 PM  
Blogger steven said...

and by the way--this nudity on your site might seriously offend failor.

1:52 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

she's quasi-covered!

11:39 AM  
Blogger steven said...

i see nipples!

7:31 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

but they're slightly obscured! I noticed it too, but it's a great photo...

10:31 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I'm confused. Are Steve's picks only private knowledge between the two of you? Am I missing them somewhere?

10:47 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

there's a button that says 'top ten' on the right sidebar of his blog at the top. Click that.

1:30 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

yeah, I'm trying to think if any other athlete is on more and I don't think so.

11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home