Sunday, February 04, 2007

New wheels and other things

Wow, it's been a little while since I posted on here, sorry for that. I was going to wait and keep posting more lovely ladies, but it appears Steve has taken down his blog and forfeited! Hail to the winner!

You may also notice that the blog has changed. If I get some time I will try and revert as many of the settings back to how they used to be as possible, but they have changed blogger around to this new Google blogger and I lost all of my old stuff.

Things have been pretty crazy around here now that Michelle and I have finally settled in to the new digs (visitors welcome any time!). She just got her thesis finished a little over a week ago so we're all very relieved about that. However, about 10 days ago I came down with a really bad cold and spent the whole weekend and had to take Monday off of work to help myself get over it. Then, just as I was getting better, Michelle got it. So needless to say that it's been like an infirmary here for the last 10 days. Not fun.

Then, to make matters more interesting, both of our cars acted up last week, so neither of them were really safe to drive. So yesterday Michelle and I went out and got a brand new 2006 Jeep Wrangler (leased). It's the standard two-door kind, made in Toledo, and it's red (they were all out of Cinderella Pumpkin Carriage Orange, sorry D). We're pretty excited to take the top off and cruise out to the coast when it gets warm, but looks like we're still a few weeks away from that at this point.

Again, we'd love to have visitors at any time so let me know if you want to come out...

11 Comments:

Blogger steven said...

sounds like everyone is taking advantage of those low lease rates on the jeeps

7:23 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

yeah, and for us, we took advantage of the fact that they were eager to get 2006's off the lot.

11:21 AM  
Blogger JZ said...

I'm seriously considering a trip to Oregon this summer as my summer trip. I'll keep you posted.

Also, it's nice your blog is back up - I enjoy the updates!

9:13 AM  
Blogger Brad said...

great, just keep me posted. We have a full-size pullout bed with your name on it!

11:25 AM  
Blogger Marty said...

Few would be crazy to leave Gonzaga. Indiana would've been a better place to go if he wanted to leave.

On another note, Spice Girls are reuniting. I thought you'd be excited to hear that!!!! If they come to Detroit, I'm there.

11:05 PM  
Blogger steven said...

okay, me and justin figured out your movie taste and how polarized it is. you are british. you like lots of boobies and pootang in your movies, but absolutely no violence, blood, or gore. this is uniquely european. most americans are the opposite.

i personally do not discriminate against any bodily liquids spraying on the screen. :)

11:35 AM  
Blogger Chris said...

I realize I blogpost comment isn't much, but happy B-day Brad.

9:38 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

Steve,

Did you forget to include movies such as Braveheart and Gladiator in your deductions? Those rated just as highly as Boogie Nights. And I'm uber-stoked for 300.

Chris,

No problem at all, thanks for the message!

11:19 AM  
Blogger steven said...

well, you do have the "epic" exception.

12:41 PM  
Blogger Chris said...

Course, for some reason, I was thinking yesterday was the 27th (and it obviously wasn't), so I actually was a day early. Doesn't get much brighter than that!

6:59 PM  
Blogger Brad said...

I'd say that's a pretty strong exception! Epics are my faves!

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home